Friday, October 14, 2011

three, oh, it's the magic number

Grace Jones - La Vie En Rose

one of the best things that happened in my studio today... while showing professor BB my newly finished video project for this diary... he excitedly sends me this amazing video that someone had sent to him that very morning... not only is this a great compliment, that my video prompted a reference to Grace Jones, but this is the 3rd time that a man has sent me some version of the song Le Vie En RoseOMG! Like a Double Rainbow! What Does This Mean?

1 comment:

  1. If it was the third time, why isn't it a triple rainbow?

    Only you can deterine what it means, or perhaps wait until it is revealed all on it's own. Sometimes the answers don't lie in the answers, but in the contemplation.

    ReplyDelete