Friday, March 09, 2012

the following events take place between 2:17:12 and 3:07:12

today i happened upon my good old hand held camera's. one is a swivel lens Nikon circa 2005 that i love no matter how slow & banged up it is... it's my go-to camera for low light night time fun.(i heart the kons) the other is one of the smallest inconspicuous newer canons.(still on the fence about the 2 canons i have owned). i rarely leave home without these two cameras, in fact they are here with me right now... "hello luvas!" now here's the thing... i haven't touched either of them since I got my hands on this iphone4s in August. admittedly its kinda awkward and clunky to work with... but i am really quite impressed overall with how it has opened up a whole new conversation with photography for me. more on that at a LDT. ohhh...and this time around I tried some new fun things with my iphone4s...

BLOOOOOODYYYYYYYY   FINNNNNNNNGGGERRRRRR
happenings out back

everything in this room is eatable. in fact even I am eatable,
but that is called canabalism my dear children
and is frowned upon in most civilizations

(Liz, Lissette, Venessa & her mom)
lovely ladies talking about Brett Michaels
 
me as Brett Michaels for Liz

something in the way


many colored day

mouthwatering delishiousness

 lemonade for two

lunch date served

they're here

let's share one

joey makes the first plaza queen

ready! set! drag your baby!

(Raymond)
in the dark of night

sign my name with a rose

represent

just married

values

break with Arterpillar

oh the night is my world

pretty party

paint with all the colors, oh, the colors of the wind

book nook look

bed time stories

Auntie! Sorry you had to be left with the BEAST!

shimmerific TM Sister

made Miami

finished my drink... now some cowbell

coven time

have you ever been to Carl Fisher?

thirty"something", flirty & thriving
(Mireya, Emily, Caridad) 

space case exhibit alpha bravo

come on over, HBO anyone?

every triangle has three corners

working it

fallin' farther from just what we are

just the tip

seduced by citrus

but can it make pina coladas 

i want to learn a love song

isn't this what FL is all about?

 how Davie does it

you have failed me

right here

Dead Man summary

psychoactive notes

Wheel of Fortune, Sally Ride, heavy metal suicide

prepping to exhibit

why i love small businesses... only cash accepted
but got my lunch for $2 because that's all i had

show me a garden thats bursting into life 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Just looked at this and was scrolling through and saw the Arterpillar pic. Is that broccoli? Can I now say Arterpillar: It goes well with broccoli??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's Arterpillar & broccoli! Both seem to be good for ya!

    ReplyDelete