Friday, March 02, 2012

questions, I've got some questions

yesterday was a debbie downer of a day for me.... no one reason in particular to pin it on... just one of those days where your mind just won't let you rest. everything comes into consideration on a day like that... questioning everything...




am i really an artist? 
how can i spend more meaningful times with my family & friends?
how can i better develop my spiritual practices?
how do i feel more joy?
how can i take better care of myself & those i love?
am i crazy for going back to school pursuing an impractical degree when the sky is falling?
how am going to thrive?
do i want children?
why do you need to know how old i am?
am i where i should be at this stage in my life?
where are my red glasses?
will make big money soon?
why can't i resolve this project?
how am i contributing to make the world a lovelier place to be? 
do i really want to go to NY for the summer?
do i want my own business?
do i want to move to miami before fall semester?
which project should i focus on?
am i going to be able to afford my project ideas?
where is the next great love of my life?
where can i find a dr./naturalist all in one?
when am i going to clear out everything that i do not use?
why can't i focus on reading one book at a time anymore?
will i make it?
who really cares?
how can i better develop my artistic practices?
how can i be more productive?
how can i not take everything so personally?
what is balance for me?
when am i going to get my ass to the gym?
when am i going to eat better all of the time?
am i addicted to dark chocolate?
when am i going to visit portland?
am i an asshole or a decent person... perhaps a lil of both?
why do these crayola crayons have more wax than pigment?
why can't people in miami keep the flow of traffic moving?
why am i procrastinator?
do i want a family of my own?
why, why, why?


seriously.... like 50 Cent's 21 Questions... it just went on and on and on... and i couldn't shake it... but today is a new day(wooo hoo). at least the questioning is out there... propelling plans to explore and/or resolve. realizing that it is the awesome potential that i am truly thankful for! then suddenly the right people at the perfect time... unexpectedly pop in, happily surprising me with their anecdotal wisdoms. ultimately... all of this musing brings me back to one of my favorite quotes by George Bernard Shaw that always seems to be the best answer that i can think of & need to be reminded of especially at times like these. 


No comments:

Post a Comment