Thursday, February 23, 2012

the following events take place between 1:24:12 and 2:14:12

I have been accused of hoarding my pictures for the longest time, as the people around me have put up with my constantly taking pictures...and wonder what I am going to do with them. taking pictures is an obsession I hope to never get tired of. the iPhone makes it a lot easier because we seem to just accept the phenomena of camera phone snap shooting... people seem friendlier when they see a camera phone vs. me pulling out any other kind of camera...they are more relaxed & blasé...which lends itself nicely to my documentative style. so here they reside, as they are...un-edited.


the 1st painting class I taught for 2 weeks

left vs right side / sharks vs jets

continue collecting lots of sign my name submissions

the "cool" things to do with an iPhone

my mouthabet series installation at MBUS suite on SoBe

of course

more from the desk of arg

happy pile for sign my name project

handsomeness,pink glow & cupcakes in my studio

 spontaneous wynwood tour with Brandon Opalka & his painting

who I just met while running into Gavin Perry 

treated to interesting stories about the graffiti along the way

my official tag

journey with Joshua Hunter Davis and his amazing mechanicus

must have

in my life

loving the return of magenta with Henning Haupt

the official ft. ladi dadi crew

quicker than a ray of light

schweaty super huge cakes

a little bit of JHG & Misael Soto in my life

inspired by & captured for Cristina Sierra 

it's like summa in your mouth 
look what my iPhone can do 

throw your fingers in the air... it does this too

could anything else be my mattress fabric dream? no!

back at FAU for Taking the Space: Gender and the Figure in Contemporary Art

pink is for girls & blue is for boys

rf for all of you who need a lil dose

carrying on tradition(the hoovers)seems i taught them well

draw me a rose i said by my 9 yr old niece 

i will paint you roses art date with my niece

i will see your 2 roses & raise you a cat


1 old & 1 new work of mine found here

what is the meaning of life?

naked ladies and crabs... yikers

i believe i can fly in these badass kicks

is it art?

during a meeting doodle 
inspiration board 1

new project - phase 1

damn right i will drive from miami to boca  
for this deliciousness 

big noisy things outside my window

is this the church of the poison mind?

yours ...miami

i wore a hat 

met up with Tom Virgin

admired the mini paintings hanging from their hats

chatted with the sweetest fancy hat ladies

underboob potty time

meeting the 3 graces at the MIAMI-DADE PUBLIC LIBRARY fundraiser
Vasari project contributing artists

more fanciful hats

Vasari project installation... can you find mine?

must be a nail biter

longing for John Waters

revealing my secret obsession with Edouard Duval Carrié... shhhhh

hydrangea's!!! my absolute fav

always a pleasure with Gendry Bossano, Barron Sherer & Kevin Arrow 

don't ask me why
amazing emerald lady of the library

who would leave this cute lil' key lime pie treat behind?

the spam allstars take the stage

lost in the brushstrokes of Harumi Abe at David Castillo Gallery

sat night's gonna be alright with Chris Wynn & Diana Pierre-Louis

across from Endy & you know who

future mounting option

 dork for Alvin & the Chipmunks

let's go streaking past the candy counter

luv is certainly in the air ...where shopping is a pleasure

like a dream to my soul

repaired for the 2nd time & back in action

No comments:

Post a Comment