Monday, February 20, 2012

the following events take place between 1:04:11 and 1:24:12

(singing) alright alright alright.... I'm behind on sharing the iPhone events photo's but am trying to catch up... i have been so wrapped up in other projects that are newer to me...which I will share (first time ever)teasers of below... still loving my iPhone camera

us 3 (Me, Angelica, & Misael) together again

the look of love (Misael & Jenna)

a green desire at Lester's

someone wanted to take a picture of me

when i dip you dip we dip

chuggin' in the green

i want you to be my acrobat
late night taco bell waste land 

1st ever red velvet cheese cake deliciousness
confusing concern

alla freddy krueger style

signs of life on SoBe

french onion satisfaction

the inspiration of my newest project

learning about art & shamanism 

a failed collaborative project

pink spray paint makes everything cooler

breakin on lincoln rd.

spinning is cool... but I want that boom box

never get enough

why does he do me this way

do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign 

side mirror shots

s little bit of this...goes a long way

the still life no one wanted to paint

GQ advice

why do i love this

interpretations of 4 songs

snooze fest

project in progress 

my favorite corner needs a lampshade

mapping out ideas

touring the secret theatre space of 420

upper mezzanine peeping

meeting of the minds

hold your breath... it could be deadly in here

did i mention that i like taking the pictures

i like it rough

not this rough

playing with ideas, programs & pink

identity talk with Mette & Alpesh at Dorsch

orbs & swinging light

key lime pie @ lime

bonfire birthday celebration with Lauraly

2 pink glow sticks are better than 1

sweet & salty 3 some

talking about chocolate showers

my car becomes ET at night

fondue oh how i love you

sign my name project entries are rolling in

No comments:

Post a Comment