Sunday, July 08, 2012

the following events take place between 6:4:12 and 6:25:12

i still can't stop taking pictures... each iPhoto album for this diary used to be about 200 images but now they consist of about 300 - 700 images... nowhere near what we see here. some are no good at all (especially if you have to use the zoom)& some...well I suppose I am not ready to share. this summer has been a great adventure so far... on top of taking 2 courses in summer A (which has kept me on my toes) & life in general, i have challenged myself to try something new once a week. i have also committed to doing most of these things all by myself, a date for 1. single people of the world... try this out & really have fun with it. why not treat yourself good instead of waiting for others to do it for you? it's super easy here in SoFl, there is no limit to the options for adventure.


 night swimming

dream cake

essentials of the past

reminders of Mr. Big

"Gorgeous goyish guy" meets Jewish radical girl 

best buy of the week

what it was is what it is (de-installation w/ Johnny Laderer)

Hot Rod on Wed Night (file under something new)

cold beer & warm buttered bread

i am responsible for making this happen

raising the roof for you make me happy

yes!!! moments

better than ruby red slippers

get it where you can

learning about found film archiving (file under something new)

thanks to(file under taking photos of people taking photos)

the amazing vocoder man @ Lesters (file under something new)

quesadilla classic @ The Wood

they're watching the heat game

enter daydream

napster killer

summer job

summer job view

wish i was small enough to sit in every one of these 

400+

get the message

where have all the cowboys gone

multiple outsiders (Brandon Opalka)


gradschool summed up in one picture

i want a home full of these swings (Douglas Hoeksema)

wish I knew who's work this is

what if I took a sip?

over my bed

and this award goes to...

quite possibly my favorite

on the other side (file under new venues explored)

flossy flossy

stopping in to check on my own

three times a lady, 2012 (AdrienneRose Gionta)@ Zadok Gallery

chocolate shake for 2

field trip

miami is our classroom

here is where it stops... no taking pics at the MoA

immortal silver skate

how so?

favoritest tacos & chips ever

summer storms light the sky

siri, am I am in the eye of the hurricane?

(file under conversations with Siri)

what they told me when I was a child

i'm not the only one who believed it

siri grows tired of my questions

picture of a picture sent to me from my old job

sleeping beauty

the better to see you with (file under summer fun)

library treasures (file under something new)

the only periodical left (file under doomsday)

learning to use instagram 


Barron Sherer enlightens

he calls this floating ray bradbury

waiting for our humans

new summer obsessions

she may be an older lady, but she will tear it up

notes from my niece 

my red velvet cupcakes make you cray cray

red light special

Alaska or bust party

a modern family

pink pleasures

heavenly scented 

#lipstickstains&lattehearts

all great artists step back to gain perspective 

No comments:

Post a Comment