Thursday, November 03, 2011

the following events take place between 09:14:11 and 10:09:11

always with my camera, these are the days of 
my life...

you better smile @ the grand opening of MIAMI BEACH URBAN STUDIOS in South Beach
moving on up, to infinity & beyond
a new adventure begins as the Gallery Coordinator at MBUS with the 1st exhibition

totally tubular 

old boss meets new boss = <3 both

checking out the on campus studio of the handsome abstract painter Peter Hammer


my 1st all faculty presentation = super nervous me

a perfect storm brewing in MIA

enjoying a multi university mixer with lovely law students on SoBe

every night it's a different color at the Frank Gehry garage

then jamming out at Churchill's

with fellow FAU artists

to celebrating my friends son's 1 year old birthday party with Mickey cupcakes

and bubbles = both make me very happy

field trip to check out a gallery where we will have an exhibition in the spring


some work's that caught my eye
the early lizard catches the caterpillar

the last radiation treatment with one of the bravest 

cancer free celebration of my 2nd mom
on a perfect day
a toast to a new start with my 2 mom's
wish you were here 


No comments:

Post a Comment