Wednesday, November 30, 2011

the following events take place between 10:10:11 and 11:28:11

now with my new iPhone camera (p.s. I'm new to cell picture taking & smart phones) ... these are the days & nights of my life...
the dangers & demand of the iphone4s 

why I really needed an iphone4s

celebrating Pepe's birthday on SoBe with a fine looking crew

pop up photo ops... pink! pink! pink!

a sign
future book cover?

the great mustache in the sky

used to be Peaches

and she isn't named Marge

dreamy tree... I want thee

scenic route of tree loving goodness

look me up

truism

Jesus of SoBe

cause you were all "yellow" Gehry Garage

Gold & Blue, Gold & Blue, FIU

Cortadito,literally means "small cut" & YUM!

baby jeggins

ironic... don't you think?

girls night w/ my Aunt Joanne at the Lost & Found

with the most delicious nachos ever

kinda how I feel walking with those crazy crowds

literally means now I have to pick up your slack

congratulating artist Tina La Porta at 2nd Sat

sweet potato marshmallow ice-cream betwixt red-velvet cookies

forget about dinner, lets get to the good stuff

sharing my heritage during a crit

random installation 2 @ W10

damn good manly burger with my mystery guest

root-beer floats & pretzel rods = tradition

getting to know you...

a place where nobody dared to go

repaired & back in business

mr howell in miami? 

all this deliciousness for $7

baking gingerbread cupcakes w/ tangerine cream cheese frosting
topped with candied ginger

scotch on the rocks trumps black friday

romancing the turkey

all the fixins

the sweetest friendly gesture

sometimes art just happens

2 comments: